Know the benefits and cost of CEREC Dental Crowns
Ever thought you can get that perfect 10/10 smile in just one visit to the dentist? Advancements in technology have ensured that you can get the desired gorgeous smile on the same day, in just a single visit to your dentist.
CEREC same-day crowns, with the help of modern digital dentistry technology, are the ideal solution for people who are facing dental problems that require a crown to restore the health and aesthetic appeal of a damaged tooth.
This technology digitally creates a durable and beautiful crown in just a few minutes. So if you are running short of time and also need that radiant smile, CEREC same-day crowns are your solution. The procedure is known to be reliable, safe, quick and convenient to patients, ensuring a natural-looking dental restoration in just one visit.
There are several benefits of dental crowns. It enhances restorative capabilities and supports a tooth that is badly damaged or decayed. It helps in restoring a tooth after a root canal and holds together severely damaged teeth. The aesthetic benefits of dental crowns include masking tooth discolorations, giving a definite shape to teeth and covering a dental implant.
So when all these benefits of dental crowns are attained in a single visit through a safe and reliable CEREC procedure, it’s a win-win situation for patients.
What are the benefits of CEREC same-day Crowns?
- Permanent dental crown with minimum chances of risk of any further injury
- Saves a lot of time because of single-visit treatment
- Natural appearance is ensured through enhanced technology
- Precise digital impressions are created with specialized cameras
- The Cost of CEREC dental crowns is similar to lab-produced.
- The overall cost of CEREC dental crowns can sometimes be less because of single-visit treatment
- Ensures reduced hot & cold sensitivity
- Natural tooth preservation is better
- No temporary crowns are needed
- Digital imaging ensures precision and high durability
The Process of CEREC same-day crowns
- The dentist prepares the tooth for primary inspection.
- A specialized camera is used to take images of teeth, which is further imported in CEREC CAD-CAM software.
- A virtual model of the tooth is created based on the photographs of the natural tooth.
- This model helps to construct the tooth restoration on screen, which is transferred to an in-house milling machine.
- A high-grade ceramic block is then milled and 3D-printed to complete the restoration by the CEREC device.
- After fine-tuning the CEREC restoration, it is bonded on the natural tooth.
CEREC dental crowns function at par or sometimes better than traditional dental crowns manufactured in a laboratory. They are precise, close to a natural look, durable and color-matched with the rest of the teeth of a patient. It ensures a swift process and superior results while being more environment-friendly. The cost of CEREC dental crowns also offers an attractive point for people to opt for this technologically advanced dental crown procedure. CEREC technology is advanced and offers much better control over final results to the dentists.