Our office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Payment is due at the time service is rendered unless otherwise arranged. Additional financing options are available including CareCredit. If you have questions about payment and financing, call your affordable dentist in Austin at 512-518-6392.
You can apply for CareCredit here.
Dental insurance policies vary from company to company. We can estimate your benefits but cannot guarantee coverage. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service and we will bill insurance companies for services, accepting assignment of benefits.
In-Office Dental Savings Plans
$640:Estimated regular cost for 2 exams, 2 cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride: $911 per adult patient per year. The plan offers a 30% discount on all of these recommended preventative services, in addition to savings on other services.
13 & Under
$587: Estimated regular cost for 2 exams, 2 cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride: $839 per patient per year. The plan offers a 30% discount on all of these recommended preventative services, in addition to savings on other services.
$1,012: For a periodontal plan estimated cost for all of the above and four Perio Maintenance appointments is $1,445, a savings of 30%.
Exclusions and Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. It can not be used:
- In conjunction with another dental or medical insurance plan
- In conjunction with or premium paid for with Care Credit
- For services for injuries covered under Worker’s Compensation
- For treatment, which, in the sole opinion of Dr. Wainwright lies outside the realm of his capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- This plan is only honored at Austin Dental Care. This is not a savings plan that can be used at any other dental office.
- No refunds or premium will be issued at any time if the participant decides not to utilize the plan
- All covered appointments must be scheduled within the 12-month plan effective dates noted below
- Patient’s portion treatment is due on the day of service
- 48-hour notice required to change scheduled appointments